Advanced accredited degrees by the Royal Society of Biology have been shown to provide graduates with the skills and experience needed to enter a successful career in the biosciences.
Advanced Accreditation of degree programmes by the Royal Society of Biology aims to:
- Develop research-ready graduates by providing substantial practical research experience
- Focus on academic excellence by teaching the most up-to-date knowledge and experimental techniques
- Drive up standards of learning and teaching in the biosciences
- Ensure the pipeline of graduates supports national excellence in academic and industrial research and innovation
- Maintain and improve the UK's position as a premier location to develop the life scientists for the future.