The British Society of Toxicological Pathology's 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting will cover the topic of pathology and toxicity of protein biologics and biotherapeutics.
5 main topics to be covered include at this meeting:
- A general introduction to biologics/biotherapeutics
- Unexpected ‘immune' related effects of biologics
- How ADA affects PK exposure and risk assessment
- Inhaled biologics (including Ab, AB-like, oligo, gene)
- Immune-modulators (small and large entities) in primates
Registration for this event will open in June 2017. Visit the British Society of Toxicological Pathology website for full details.
Direct enquires to the BSTP Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org