The themes of this year's conference are:
- Digital teaching and learning in the biosciences
- Current issues in higher education (including apprenticeships and the Teaching Excellence Framework)
A variety of presentations, posters and discussions will be offered in addition to ample networking opportunities.
We are delighted to announce the following speakers will be offering their expertise:Dr Sarah Gretton
- University of Leicester and Bioscience Teacher of the Year 2017 FinalistProfessor Kevin Moffat
- University of Warwick and Bioscience Teacher of the Year 2017 FinalistDr Ian Turner
- University of Derby and Bioscience Teacher of the Year 2017 FinalistProfessor Stephen McClean
- University of UlsterDr Alice Mauchline
- University of ReadingDr Trevor Collins
- Open UniversityDr Chris Willmott
- University of LeicesterProfessor John Bryant
- University of ExeterProfessor Orla Kennedy
- University of Reading Professor Jon Scott
- University of Leicester
- Full two-day delegate rate: £350 / £245 for HUBS members (email Eleanor Kirby-Green for your special discount code)
- Day delegate rate: £150 / £100 for HUBS members (booking available via contacting Eleanor Kirby-Green)
- Early bird rate full two-day delegate rate (until 28th February 2017) £325
The full two-day rate includes accommodation, wine reception and dinner on Wednesday 10th May in addition to breakfast, lunch and unlimited refreshments for the duration of the event. Day delegate rates do not include dinner or accommodation. This event becomes fully booked each year - places are limited so early registration is recommended to avoid disappointment.
DirectionsDownload a pdf
for car, train, bus and bike directions.
Free parking is also available.
If you have any questions about the meeting, please contact Jon Green
or Julian Park
. For booking and HUBS membership enquiries please contact Eleanor Kirby-Green
Cancellation with over 10 working days' notice = 100% refund, less 25% admin fee
Cancellation with 5-10 working days' notice = 50% refund, less 25% admin fee
Cancellation with less than 5 working days' notice = 0% refund