A Biochemical Society Training Event
This two-day training event is relevant to early career researchers with a bioscience background wishing to improve their understanding of translational research. The aim of the course is to introduce participants to the key components of effective translational research, from the importance of technology transfer to the role of diverse and highly interactive teams. Attendees will be able to apply this knowledge to their research, to deliver more effective translational outcomes and enhance their career development.
Topics that will be covered include:
- the concept of translational research and its meaning in bioscience
- analysing the key business, scientific, and regulatory aspects of translational research
- establishing how to drive fundamental research projects towards translationally relevant outcomes through experimental refinement and design
- developing critical thinking skills to approach the unique challenges in translational research
- building communication techniques for presenting your ideas to a translational research audience
For further information and booking please see the Biochemical Society website.