This annual one day meeting aims to bring together senior representatives from sectors involved in animal science across the UK. Invited guests will include active researchers and support staff, Government staff in regulatory and advisory roles, and representatives from the industry and charity sectors.
- Epigenetics of life span and ageing
- ASRU-led talk and discussion
- Headlines from the work of the NC3Rs
- The Animals in Science Committee AWERB working group
- The work of the UK Reproducibility Network and reproducibility in research
- Strategies for improving reproducibility
- Animal research abroad and international collaborations
- The dynamics of AWERBs
- Good training in the 3Rs
The day will be a combination of talks, panel discussions and workshops.
As we wish to ensure a diverse range of organisations and disciplines are represented at the meeting, we invite you to first apply for a place. Approximately 80 places are available which will be offered to successful applicants free of charge.
Taking photographs will not be permitted at this event, and we ask that attendees refrain from tweeting about the event.
You can apply for a place at this event through the link at the top of the page.
When applying, please include the following:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your organisation's name
- A link to an institution webpage, an online CV or LinkedIn profile (in the Other Requests box before completing your booking)
If you know a colleague who may be interested or benefit from taking part in the meeting, please forward the application link to them.
Please apply by Sunday 3rd November. All applicants will be contacted by Thursday 7th November with the outcome of their application.
For any specific meeting queries, please contact Alessandro Coatti at email@example.com
For any booking/application queries, please contact Harriet McAra at firstname.lastname@example.org