Anatomical Society Winter Meeting January 2024
The Anatomical Society is pleased to invite you to the next Anatomical Society meeting to be held at the University of Liverpool, between 3rd - 5th January 2024.
Theme: Applied Craniofacial Anatomy: Evolution, Development and Bioengineering
Abstract submissions and invited talks allied to a broad craniofacial theme will form the core of the meeting with a range of other topics included as well.
We will be based on the main University of Liverpool campus and then relocate to the famous docklands for the gala dinner. Come and enjoy some Liverpudlian hospitality, listen to some wonderful science and sample the many delights our city has to offer.
- Professor Anne Burrows. University of Pittsburgh. Endowed Chair for Health Sciences and ethics, Duquesne University, Pennsylvania, USA
- Professor Caroline Wilkinson. Facelab, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, UK. Institutional Lead for Forensic Research Strategy
- Professor Jo Patterson. Prof. of Speech and Language Therapy and Associate Head of Research of the School of Health Sciences, University of Liverpool.
- Professor Andrew Schache- Liverpool Head and Neck Centre and University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
- Dr Phil Cox. Associate Professor in Anatomy at UCL in the Centre for Integrative Anatomy
- Dr Laura Fitton. Hull York Medical School, York, UK.
- Mr Jason Fleming, Liverpool Head and Neck Centre and University of Liverpool, Liverpool UK
Please read the abstract and poster guidance on our website before submitting an abstract.https://www.anatsoc.org.uk/meetings/our-meetings/abstract-and-poster-guidelines
For full details and to register, visit the event website