A British Society for Immunology event
The British Society for Immunology Congress 2019 is the UK's premier immunology event attracting over 1,000 delegates to enjoy our extensive 4-day programme of cutting edge research from leading UK and international researchers. Our Congress Committee have worked hard to put together an inspiring programme
(see below) covering the breadth of immunology and focussing on hot topics.
We're delighted to announce Professor Doreen Cantrell from University of Dundee will be our keynote speaker. We look forward to welcoming you to Liverpool for an exciting and innovative mix of the highest quality basic and translational immunology research from around the world.
- To be able to demonstrate good knowledge and critical thinking on recent significant research and current thinking across the field of immunology
- To develop communication skills related to presenting their work (either as an oral or poster presentation) to an audience of peers
- To demonstrate good knowledge on how to successfully write and publish a scientific paper
- To demonstrate good knowledge on how to write a successful grant and funding applications
- To demonstrate good knowledge on how to interact with the media
For further information and to book please visit the British Society for Immunology website
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This event is approved by the Royal Society of Biology for purposes of CPD
and may be counted as 84 CPD credits