An online discussion from AstraZeneca as part of the Diversity in Drug Discovery series
Discovery Sciences at AstraZeneca is not only a pivotal cog of drug discovery - it is also home of a diverse group of world class scientists.
Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to the success of AstraZeneca, because innovation requires breakthrough ideas that only come from a diverse workforce empowered to challenge conventional thinking. This is a place where different views and perspectives are welcomed and valued. An environment that champions inclusion, and teams that reflect the diversity of the communities that they serve. It propels each of us forward, harnessing our differences to unlock challenges and bring new solutions.
Join the next Diversity in Discovery Sciences event to hear the different stories of five inspiring scientists - all joined together by their curiosity and passion for science!
- David Weston - Director, Emerging Innovations Unit
- Victoria Hélan - Senior Scientist, Compound Synthesis and Management
- Peter Konings - Director, Data Sciences & Quantitative Biology
- Pamela Hill - Director, Emerging Innovations Unit
- Bradley Peter - Senior Scientist, Discovery Biology