The conference is tailor made to give you the experience, renewed enthusiasm and networking opportunities to help you take the next steps in your career.
This year's topic is ‘Translating Cellular Mechanisms into Lifelong Health Strategies
Whilst modern medicine has gifted us with an increase in lifespan, physiologists must strive to help meet this with an increased health span. As researchers, our minds are often constrained to our own specific niches: fixated on certain genes, signalling pathways and cell types. However, humans are complex organisms where aging and age-related disease is often multifactorial. Developing physiologists who can collaborate and translate basic science to clinicians and policymakers to prevent, treat and intervene will be key to achieve extended health span.Reasons to join us:
- Be inspired by the invited speakers
- Present your research at one of the oral communications
- Gain key skills at the career development workshops
- Network and explore new opportunities at the poster communication session
- FREE REGISTRATION for Undergraduate Members and Affiliate Members