A one day Field Studies Council workshop for teachers delivering the new A (AS) level OCR biology (spec A and spec B)
The workshop will explore how to:
- teach required practical skills using OCR suggested PAG 3 tasks
- use data from fieldwork tasks to teach statistics and other maths skills
- adapt and design your own PAG3 fieldwork tasks to meet the required maths and practical skills
- develop fieldwork activities for other PAGs
- plan fieldwork activities for a one day or residential field trip
Visit the Field Studies Council website to book your place. This workshop is also available at The Regent's Park (FSC), The Royal Parks on Tuesday 19th April.