Teachers can now register their students for Biology Challenge 2018.
Teachers can also download a poster to help promote the competition.
If you have any queries regarding the competition, please contact Raghav Selvam.
- You need to first sign in below with your email address and the password you use for your Royal Society of Biology mySociety account. If you do not have a mySociety account, you can create one for free to register your school for this competition. Forgotten passwords can be reset if needed.
- After you log in, please click the green Register for this competition at the bottom of the page.
- The next step will ask you to create a password. This will form part of the password you use to log into the competition website – therefore please create something that is memorable. (Please note: you will only access to the competition website during the competition dates.)
- Later in the registration, you will need to select your school. If your school is not on our list or is on the list with inaccurate details please email Raghav Selvam with your school's name, address and exam centre number. You do not need to enter your students' details (e.g. name, year group, etc.) for the Biology Challenge.
- Finally, you will be able to pay for your school’s participation fee for the competition. You will be provided with the options to pay here online or to download an invoice by logging into the mySociety portal.
A full guide on registering for the Biology Challenge is available to download.
Register or reset password