Discover the art of creating extraordinary science at SEB's Annual Meeting in Florence at the Firenze Fiera Congress and Exhibition Centre.
The Society for Experimental Biology's Annual Meeting is celebrated for creating the perfect composition of research, new discoveries and collaborative connections. Be creative and innovative by exchanging ideas and knowledge with masters of biology from all over the world.
2018 will find over 800 experimental biologists from across the globe converging on one of the world's most famous homes of artistic treasures for the first time. Easy to reach from many international locations, Florence is the capital of Italy's beautiful Tuscany region and the home to many masterpieces of Renaissance Art.
Conference highlights include:
- Engage with over 800 attendees within the experimental biology community
- 9 parallel scientific sessions covering animal, plant and cell biology
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and build extraordinary connections
- Education sessions
- Career development workshops for young researchers
- Financial support and grants available to students and early career researchers
- Discounted registration fees for SEB members
Abstract deadline: 30 March 2018
Early bird registration: 11 May 2018
Visit the Society for Experimental Biology