Hosted by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Royal Society of Biology and Royal Society of Chemistry, a joint professional bodies (JPB) QP symposium
The JPB QP Symposium is a key calendar event that brings together peers across pharmacy, chemistry and biology. The theme of the symposium will be on "Future Proofing the QP Role" and the event is aimed at eligible QPs and trainee QPs.
- Discuss the impact of AI on QPs role
- Get inspired by Peter Anderton and hear what are the two 'Leadership Rules' you should know as a QP
- Hear and update from MHRA on Post Brexit Divergence
- Network with industry experts and fellows QPs
- And more!
The event is now open
for bookings and to register your place, please fill out the form on the event registration page
- JPB member (early bird): £319
- JPB member (standard): £370
- Non-member (early bird): £440
- Non-member (standard): £470
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This event has been approved by the RSB for purposes of CPD
and can be counted as 21 CPD points
. Participants who are RSB members can claim CPD on their RSB CPD record.
Please direct all event queries to email@example.com