A British Society for Immunology event
The British Society for Immunology's Oxford Immunology Group is pleased to collaborate with the University of Oxford Immunology Network to present a one day showcase of the fantastic immunology research happening across Oxford. This is taking place on Monday 30th March 2020 at the University of Oxford.
A full programme will be available soon. Confirmed speakers include:
- Judi Allen (University of Manchester) KEYNOTE SPEAKER - Macrophages, Macroparasites & Matrix: Lessons in immunology from helminth infection
- Tal Arnon (Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology)
- Rachael Bashford-Rogers (Wellcome Centre for Human Genetics)
- Sally Cowley (Sir William Dunn School of Pathology)
- Dimitra Peppa (NDMRB)
- Nicholas Provine (Translational Gastroenterology Unit)
- Mariolina Salio (Human Immunology Unit)
- Holm Uhlig (Department of Paediatrics)
- Pedro Moura Alves (Ludwig Institute)
The abstract submission deadline is Friday 6th March 2020.
Further details and booking
For further information and to book this event, please visit the BSI event website