Translation is an essential highly conserved process which is required for the synthesis of proteins in both prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. This unique annual UK scientific meeting enables discussion of the latest progress in this field and opportunities for fostering collaborations between researchers.
This year's meeting will cover a wide range of topics related to translation, including:
- mechanistic basis of regulation
- upstream signal transduction cascades
- genomic architecture
- ribosome structure and function
- structure of translation factors/complexes and regulatory factor
- genome-wide investigation of translation
- RNA/tRNA modifications and localisation
The conference is also an important forum for researchers at PhD and postdoctoral levels, providing opportunities to deliver oral and poster presentations to promote their research. As part of the programme, we will host a dedicated Early Career Researcher event to promote further networking amongst this group.