Master's degree accreditation highlights degrees which support the development of specific skill sets, competencies and training which will enhance life and health science research.
- Develop research-ready graduates by providing substantial practical research experience
- Focus on academic excellence by teaching the most up-to-date knowledge and experimental techniques
- Drive up standards of learning and teaching in the biosciences
- Ensure the pipeline of graduates supports national excellence in academic and industrial research innovation
- Maintain and improve the UK's position as a premier location to develop the life scientist of the future
Supporters of Accreditation