Apprentice of the Year
The RSB's first Apprentice of the Year award was set up as part of our 10 year anniversary celebrations, to celebrate apprentices and recognise their contribution to their teams. It also formed part of our wider work supporting technical staff and their contribution through our support of the Technician Commitment and Technician Action Plan.
The award recognised apprentices who are:
- Applying professional technical knowledge and expertise
- Acquiring & effectively applying personal/professional development
- Making a positive impact and inspiring others
- Demonstrating effective teamwork & collaboration
- Delivering projects efficiently
The winners received £500 in prize money, alongside one year’s free RSB membership and free Registered Science Technician (RSciTech) professional recognition, if they submitted a successful application.
How to apply
The award was open to all apprentices, at any level, working within the bioscience sector.
Applications for this award are now closed.