Become a Supporting Member Organisation of the Royal Society of Biology
Membership of the Royal Society of Biology (RSB) is open to learned societies, membership organisations, corporate bodies and councils operating in the biological sciences, as well as to schools and colleges. Supporting organisational members have an interest in the life sciences and the activities of the RSB.
The RSB acts on behalf of all organisational members, and they are invited to become directly involved in our work wherever possible. The annual subscription fee for Supporting Member Organisations typically starts at £2,000 and depends on the size of the organisation.
Member benefits for Supporting Member Organisations
- Member Organisations have the opportunity to help formulate the UK's position with respect to the biological sciences. We create policy task forces, which meet to discuss and formulate responses to Government and other consultations. Member Organisations are invited to take part in these meetings, and contribute to the response, which is submitted on behalf of all RSB members.
- Opportunities to meet and network with other Member Organisations via our programme of RSB events (get in touch)
- Up to 50% discounted rate on our training courses and online training for staff
- Wider representation through the RSB's membership of other organisations and coalitions
- Members’ newsletter – monthly email containing updates on RSB activities and other news of interest (get in touch to promote your work)
Opportunity to publicise events on our website (get in touch)
Get in touch
Please contact Matt Webb to discuss becoming a Supporting Member Organisation.
The Royal Society of Biology is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in the life sciences, and supports diversity throughout the pipeline; at school and higher education, in the workplace and training.
Supporting Organisational Members
See our full organisational members