Welcome to the regional pages for East Anglia. Full details of national and local events are available on our events pages.
Upcoming branch events
Saturday 26 May 2018, 10:30-14:00
Visit to Honey Bee Apiary, with optional brunch
Saturday 7 July 2018, 12:00-14:30
A Seal Trip by boat and a guided tour of Blakeney Point by National Trust wardens.
Visit the East Anglia Branch Facebook page for more branch news.
Members may also be interested in events in neighbouring branches listed in the regional events page
Visit the branch map to see where our members are. (Map dated May 2016).
Visit the reports section to find out about past events the branch have run.
Chair: Miss Natalie Lamb RSci, MRSB
Treasurer: Dr Clare Kingsley MRSB
Denise Dear MRSB, Helen Seaby MRSB
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
We are looking to set up a diverse new committee, encompassing the full range of member types from students and associates through to Fellows, to plan events for the year ahead and respond to regional members. As a result, we would be very happy to hear from you, and particularly welcome feedback from members in Norfolk and Suffolk about opportunities nearer to home, you might even help us with their organisation.
- Are there activities you would like to suggest?
- Do you know of venues which could offer interesting visits?
- Are there topics which you would like addressed by speakers or symposia?
- Could you suggest how we might engage more extensively with educational institutions, schools, colleges and universities?
- Would you like to know about opportunities in the region offered by other bodies such as the universities and wildlife trusts?
- How do you think we can better communicate with and inform members?
- Would you, as a member, be prepared to give a talk or provide a venue for a visit or event?
We look forward to hearing from you with ideas and hopefully see you at some of our events over the next year.