The RSB's Top Student Award rewards the achievements of outstanding undergraduate biologists by publicly recognising their skills and abilities. The programme aims to encourage graduate bioscientists to remain in the bioscience field and to provide support to graduates as they make important career choices.
We invite universities throughout the country to take part, the award will go to the student at the institution that has achieved the highest percentage in their bioscience degree, this will often be decided at the end of year exam board meeting.
- For a student to qualify for this award their course must contain at least 50% biology in the final two years
- The prize is to be awarded to the student that receives the highest percentage in their bioscience degree
- One year's free associate membership of the RSB allowing the winner to use the post-nominal letters AMRSB and take advantage of a range of member benefits
- An e-certificate which can be presented to the winner at their graduation ceremony
- Details of the winner will be published on the RSB's website
How to enter
Universities can express their interest in participating for the Top Student Award by emailing us.